Mike’s Heating and Air is a Premier Lennox Dealer and a Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor. More information about products offered by Lennox and Mitsubishi can be found on their webpages.
- Lennox offers products that include Packaged Rooftop Units, Solar Ready Systems, and Split Systems.
The rooftop unit product lines include Energence, Strategos, Landmark, and Raider. These systems can be configured to be gas/electric or electric/electric and range in tonnage from 2-50 tons, up to 18 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and 14.3 EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio).
- The Solar Ready line by Lennox offers the SunSource Commercial Energy System which is the first and only commercial HVAC system that integrates directly with solar power. This line has an efficiency of 34 SEER, 43 IEER and can qualify for tax credits, rebates and government subsidies.
- Split Systems by Lennox include air conditioners and heat pumps that range from 3-20 tons, up to 16.7 SEER and up to 9.7 HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). These commercial systems include S-Class, T-Class and Nitrogen-Charged systems.
- Mitsubishi’s Cooling & Heating division provides variable refrigerant flow (VRF) zoning and split-zoning systems for commercial installations. Industry solutions are tailored to education, healthcare, hospitality, utilities and government buildings just to name a few. Products range from heat pump systems, heat recovery systems, cooling-only systems, ventilation equipment, and energy recovery ventilators (ERV’s).
- Heat pump systems are available in the M & P Single-zone series systems, the M-Series Multi-zone heat pumps, and City Multi VRF heat pumps and water source heat pumps.
- Heat recovery systems include City Multi air and water source systems.
- Cooling-only systems from Mitsubishi are either the M-Series for wall-mounted air conditioner systems or the P-Series with options including wall-mounting, recessed-ceiling or ceiling suspension.
- Ventilation includes dedicated outside air systems and energy recovery ventilators.